In partnership with members of the communities we serve, Options Counseling and Family Services promotes safety, healing, and empowerment for individuals and families.
Options Counseling and Family Services supports the health, safety, equity, and well-being of our clients, families, employees, and communities.
The following core values apply to our staff, community partners, and those we serve:
- Inclusion and respect: Acknowledging the inherent value of diverse experiences and perspectives.
- Collaboration: Supporting collaborative relationships.
- Transparency: Seeking and valuing input from all stakeholders.
- Outcome-based: Using comprehensive data to inform and improve our practices.
- Flexibility: Developing and supporting flexible environments.
Who We Are
Options Counseling Services of Oregon was founded by three women in the small, coastal community of Florence, Oregon, in 1991. Now it is headquartered in Eugene. Options is committed to providing quality, cost-effective mental health and family preservation services to the families who make up the metropolitan and rural communities of Oregon. Over the years, Options has expanded their services to include 11 counties throughout Oregon: Clackamas, Lincoln, Columbia, Coos, Douglas, Lane, Multnomah, Washington, Marion, Polk and Yamhill.